Do you follow trends? Sometimes trends “work” with our décor. Other times they just don’t.Check out what the experts at House Beautiful magazine predict and
5 Tips For First Time Investors
It’s never too late to begin investing in real estate…..it’s never too early either. Real estateoffers a solid investment opportunity which can provide not only an income stream but longterm value appreciation as well. Regardless of the ups and downs of the market, people willalways need housing, so real estate will remain a good way to create wealth.By understanding some of the basics of real estate investing, you can begin to create your ownplan. Here are 5 tips for first time real estate investors.
1. Use Leverage - . Learn about options other than your own savings for these costs.
2. Budget for the Unexpected - Have a fund available to draw on for the unexpected. Eventhe most carefully planned project can have unexpected costs.
3. Invest for the Long Term - Real estate investing should not be viewed as a “get richquick” scheme.
4. Don’t Over Extend - After evaluating the risk, be honest about your ability to handle thenegative possibilities the opportunity could present.
5. Be Patient - Wait for the right opportunity.Real estate offers solid investment opportunities. A first time investor can realize profit andpositive cash flow with careful planning and research.
Shelby specializes in the sale of new and existing homes in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach, Litchfield and Pawley's Island. She is known for outstanding cl....
Latest Blog Posts
It may sound counter-intuitive but hiring a real estate agent to sell your home is the smart choice!In fact, if you decide to try to sell your home on your own, statistics show that it will probably
3 Quick Tips to Make Buyers Fall in Love With Your HomeDo you like visiting model homes? Most people do. Did you ever think about why visiting model homes is enjoyable? (It’s more than just